Discussion in 'Maths, Physics & Engineering' started by edina, Aug 12, 2015.

1. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

I’m reading John Herlosky’s book, A Sorcerer’s Apprentice and he describes a target that resembles some of the images we see of the topology of the Internet.

[​IMG]

“I could see bands of energy sliding across the surface like snakes. The flattened shape and convolutions of these bands of energy writhing across its surface reminded me of a giant brain.”

This was a target out in Deep Space.

2. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

I've asked myself this question lately, "Why focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI), when we can focus on Infinite Intelligence (II)?

3. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

After all, All Intelligence springs forth from the Source Code of Infinite Intelligence.

When ya think about it.

4. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

While reuploading the old posts I had deleted from this thread last year, I looked again at Anthony Patch to see what he's being saying recently, if he was saying anything at all.

There was a question come up about the "Mandela Effect." I've been out of the forum and conspiracy focused media loop for a while. I have other things on my plate.

Anthony Patch's responses to the "Mandela Effect" question seemed also relevant to this "Flat Earth" meme that went around a while back. I think that meme is dead, I don't know.

It seems relevant to me with what we are seeing in our news media in America these days.

Many years ago, I referred to this as inducing "cognitive disconnects". Later, someone introduced to me the practice called "Gaslighting". An attempt to make a person feel like they are crazy. Essentially the "gaslighter" cries, "Crazy" and points to the person being gaslighted. And anyone around too unobservant to see, buys into the gaslighter's narrative.

The recent churning in the news media reminds me of this, inducing "cognitive disconnects" in their audiences. Gaslighting on a massive scale.

Are people becoming aware enough to see this? I'm seeing more and more people become increasingly aware.

This was one thing that Anthony Patch thought was happening with this "Mandela Effect." Gaslighting.

The other idea he shared is more interesting. He analogizes that when CERN is turned on, the output of energy is 100% and the return is 110%. The extra energy is being pulled from other dimensions.

(Over-unity, energy from the vacuum.) (Of course, it's not a vacuum, but that's a thought process for a another time.)

He gave a specific fact, I'd like to try to verify, that they are now at 500 squared dimensions.

Patch postulates that this is creating a feedback from other dimensions into ours and thereby affecting the way reality is being experienced within this dimension. In his reasoning, this is why some people are experiencing these disconnects of perceived reality.

As I've mentioned before, I grew up with the Edgar Cayce readings being a part of my home culture. Cayce often used the phrase, "planes of activity."

This way of describing a function of reality shows up in lots of other literature, too.

I remember when reading James Mahu's book, Quantusm, a description of when a being that had essentially kidnapped the main character, pulled out glass planes that gave him access to various "planes of activity".

Early on, when I was at Avalon, someone introduced me to another interesting writer/thinker Michael J Roads. In some of his books he describes this shifting among various realities that are reminiscent of the phrase, "planes of activity."

(And the enigmatic gardeners of Dune.)

So, when I saw the "flat earth" meme going through the Alternative Media spin cycle, I thought of the word, "plane" with these past ideas in mind.

Nature and humanity are multi-dimensional, inter-dimensional, and some say, omni-dimensional.

We traverse the full range of infinity.

I wonder ...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  5. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Sometimes that happens, people thinking on two entirely different "planes". Or more.

6. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

I want to make note of this here.

There's a meme in early stages of expression.

It's subtle at this point.

But the phrase is showing up increasingly in people's language.

This comes from personal observation.

It's theme is "blowing the mind", or "mind blowing".

Consider how patterns telegraph.

Remember, knowledge empowers.

7. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Upon the conclusion of the Revolutionary War, a defeated British intelligence officer is quoted as saying, “Washington did not really outfight the British. He simply out-spied us.”

(Journal entry 20 Feb 2016)

[​IMG]

Bridge of the Immortals

Intelligence

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017