A New Psychic Game

Discussion in 'Sciences & Experiments' started by jjl, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Wango

Wango Q

In all likelihood haha ;) though not something I considered at the time, I was too busy screwing my eyes up and running up the stairs and down corridors.

Not wishing to let the feline out of the carrier just yet in terms of giving anecdotes which support the 'Wango was a catalyst' hypothesis.. I would say that certain others in that house were a presence it responded to also. Poor fuckers hahaaaa

What can you pick up from the many events that transpired? What exactly was going on there?

2. Voda

Voda the last one

.v.

solely from my own limited perspective... the house is an 'open door'
    required for quantum calibration
    1988... a 'helpful parable'

find out the latitude and longitude of the house

its not the house its the garden

.v.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

one thing was a fire in the house. Spontaneous. I also think Wango saw some kind of entity

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wango

Wango Q

This is interesting... I appreciate your focus.

Not intending to place any over-emphasis on the nature of the atmosphere on entering the house (whether you lived there or merely visited), there is no getting away from the reality that something far more present than a mere 'odd vibe' was active there. And yes, it did pulse strongest in the garden. I think the house was just a little too close for comfort.. smile.

I got my dates a little shady..I left in '87.. the remnants of my people quit the following year.. '88. Funny that no?

During my time in the house there were no spontaneous fires BUT the notion of spontaneous combustion was on my mind frequently there hahaha... I had come across a story and so, naturally, I began to wrestle with the possibility that there was absolutely no guarantee that I wouldn't be the next muppet to succumb to such a wildly rare embarrassment. I'm laughing.

I did indeed come face to face, nose to nose with some kind of entity. It was quite a thing.

Anything you pick up on that would be appreciated, as some things are as visceral now as they were back then.

If anyone has a feel for latitude and longitude and lines, I think that might also be something to pursue.

Keep going, this has been a part of me that I considered carefully before sharing. Thank you.

5. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

I wonder if it was really just a notion...(thinking)

Maybe the fire was a different time, something explained away.
    sleepy still with coffee. I will check back in.
    Tons of fun Wango Mango.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

One more thing (for now) I got this kind of nose to nose, ghost-buster-monster kind of snarl. Bad hot breath.
    But to be honest? The TV was on last night and I slept during one of the Ghostbuster sequels.
    *nose to nose was in response to your latest update I think. But it looks like a bad ass ugly Rhino with too many extra pointy things LMAO.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Spoon

Spoon Gatecrasher

Who you gonna call?

[​IMG]

8. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

whatever you do, don't cross your streams...
    [​IMG]

9. Sebastian

Sebastian Gatecrasher

Just wondering if something like this ever happened in the house or the garden, moving objects, voices?
    Skip the bit about the football contest in the video timestamp from around 2:10 to 6:10 if you like as it's not relevant to my query. Or do you think it was someone just fooling around with your family?

10. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

for some reason, I don't think she lived there with her family.