A New Psychic Game

Discussion in 'Sciences & Experiments' started by jjl, Jul 24, 2015.

1. jjl

jjl nitrogen scrubber,

[​IMG]

so I keep coming back to Goddamned Manchester.
    I just discovered that there are a bunch of tunnels under the ground of Manchester built around WWII (they say). I can't help but think there is a similar chamber or something in Hazel Grove. Maybe even in said garden?

2. jjl

jjl nitrogen scrubber,

I knew it...
    https://files.warwick.ac.uk/christophermhandley/files/WoD+Manchester/WOD_MAnchester_Geog.pdf

The Gate of the Castle in the Field The gate way to the north has been a centre for magical energies ever since the reconstruction of it during the 1970 excavations. The presence of this rebuilt body has had a strange effect in the Shadow and has had a noticeable effect on the area. Rumours abound of people seeing the ghosts of Roman soldiers, while others claim to have seen strange beasts crossing through the gate.

What is known is that the gate stands on a powerful ley line. Whether or not this means the gate is in some way tapping into ages past in unknown. Of more interest is how the gate itself ties into the relics about that bear the emblem of Mithras, the god of labyrinths.

*Manchester

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  3. jjl

jjl nitrogen scrubber,

I found this in the pdf :
    John Dee held the position until
    1603, and during his ward over the town
    he is said to have translated into English a
    copy of the Necronomicon.

*He is still asleep, can't wait to wake him up to show him this

4. jjl

jjl nitrogen scrubber,

some time ago I posted this vid in "Those Scenes". There is a line from the song: Manchester England England.

To me, this felt like a poke, something I should know about and follow up. I am pretty sure that at one time, if not now, this place has a heavy military connection.
    Because it is some kind of power center?
    To fend off whatever comes forth? (Is that even possible?)

I see lot's of Druid references, and interestingly, Hazelwood is what St. Patrick was said to use to drive the snakes out of Ireland.

5. jjl

jjl nitrogen scrubber,

I bet there is some kind of Numerical value that could enlighten us.
    You wouldn't believe some of the numbers in my life.
    But if you had paid attention, those of you that have received a gift in the mail from me the package contains enlightening information if you understand what to look for. ;)
    But for this residence? So many numeric combos to explore.
    But don't worry, I will.
    Moving Bees tonight. (Did you know they must be moved after dark?)
    So I will be feeding my Bee mentor and it might go late. I have hair early in the morning so it will be touch and go what I am able to contribute.
    But in my sleepless state, I promise to if I get anything

6. Wango

Wango Q

So, percentages. 79%. Smile.

Actually, I have no idea how to calculate the ratios of spot-ons to nahs so I have been deciding what to
    cover in this post as a lot has been written and I have been weighing up how much I want to divulge on
    a personal level.

The easier things to talk about are the flying objects, the disembodied howls, the piano that played itself, the missing stuff, the returning stuff, the cigar smells and hymn book odours, the intensity of every heavy presence..but they are just anecdotes, experiences we had that when told are generally shoved aside by people's incredulity. It marks you out as 'not like us'. It didn't deter me from telling people, it just became a litmus test if that makes sense?

Next post coming in a moment

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Wango

Wango Q

You couldn't have been more right when you brought up the ghostbuster nose to nose snarl.. it's quite diabolic that rhino with horns you saw lol.. what I experienced was dark, oppressive, and viciously angry. I am not sure why I am reluctant to tell the exact story but I can confirm your percentage on that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Wango

Wango Q

It was my 'family' that I lived in the house with, not a dorm for school. But JJ, you are right lol. They weren't my family. That's all I can say. That's a mad one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. jjl

jjl nitrogen scrubber,

'nuff said, thank you for that.

10. Wango

Wango Q

This one is for Jim.. the bedroom he picked out had the first 'head-games' activity to occur in the house. The kind of thing that seeds arguments over who did what and who was adamant they didn't. A weird object that was placed in a wardrobe that no-one needed to use until some time later when one of them was in hospital. But weird games went on all over the house.

However, he identifies something significant and sobering being written there. A priest used to live there before us. But I do suspect something also during my time there. I can't verify that. I have my suspicions and it is linked to something else you mention.

• Winner Winner x 1