A New Psychic Game

Discussion in 'Sciences & Experiments' started by jjl, Jul 24, 2015.

1. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

Balls. The actual house is either gone or has been radically reno'ed.
    Someday maybe we will investigate ...
    Mwahhahahaha!

2. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

I wonder if the activity at the residence you showed us a photo of, was a result of poorly managed ritual?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  3. Wango

Wango Q

possible... and what of the presences you recount? I feel there are many avenues.

on a sidenote..some years ago in winter, on the way to a remote Scottish loch for a meet-up, I stopped for a quick drink at a place on the shores of Loch Ness. Not long into the cup of tea I became violently sick, doubled over and thinking I had been poisoned. I left, continued on, and a short drive out of the area I was perfectly normal again.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

somewhere in the Vid, a former resident recounts something of fair size growling outside the bedroom. It seems it was an entity called up that was never rebanished.
    Funny enough, I have a little experience with something like that only a little smaller.
    I am still working it out. I think it would take a combination of real footwork type research on the area, (and Manchester, I feel there is a connection), and intuition

I DO get the feeling that some kind of service was done inside of that house that might have gone other than as planned

5. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

I woke up this morning with Manchester on my mind and then my thoughts drifted to the house Wango posted. I feel strongly that there is a big natural portal in Manchester but I have an impression that the portal that is located in or around that house was forcibly opened. The entity encountered maybe was angry at being displaced and trapped away from where it belonged.
    That is all.

6. jjl

jjl hhotah hhotah

perhaps imagination is one of the "Keys"?