Coast to Coast AM

Discussion in 'Podcast Shows' started by Ciganka, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ciganka

Ciganka Self Styled Comedian

<<Error>>
    Home Page:

• Creative Creative x 3
  2. Ciganka

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    First Hour Guest, Robert MorningStar ~ Suggested action ~ Write your City/State/Congress Representatives to request an end to Airman and Astronaut Non-Disclosure Clauses.

We are going on 80+ years of gag orders and these men and women are duty bound in a way our newer generations cannot begin to fathom.

During the call-in segment one such gentleman, a B-52 airman, leads the discussion to the need to relieve our service people from the weight of non-disclosure.
    [​IMG]

Second Hour Guest: Michael Cremo discusses his new book, More Forbidden Archeology as well as the latest discovery 'of a jawbone in Ethiopia which researchers believe may be one of the very first humans.'

Cremo separates theories of Human-like discoveries... from that of Ape-like precursors to modern man and touches on the subject of' spiritual archaeology, in which those with psychic gifts or paranormal powers sometimes assist mainstream archaeologists.'

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ciganka

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    Art Bell archives are interesting places to visit. I found this through youtube divination a few days ago. A discussion about TimeWave Zero. The omens and portents of Novelty and Habit. A few narrow views on nefarious deities and how remote viewing and reading the space time matrix are non-conducive to the spiritual experience while incarnating on planet earth.

Still I find Mr. McKenna's work to be engaging and I hope you will too. ​

• Creative Creative x 2