Electric Soup

Discussion in 'Alkemy & Chemistry' started by Soup, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Gatecrasher

Are you sure about that?

2. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Hmmm.... (Thinking) LOL :rolleyes: (Yes, I'm sure.)

I figure Soap has a sense of humor and shares an appreciation for the Eastwood.

Hi, Scorpio, Welcome to whatever this is.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  3. Soup

Soup Nine

I am going to give you something to read, and I would like you to tell me what first comes to your mind after you have read it. Now now, no sneaking a peek on the internet, that would be considered cheating.

Thank you.

"You must make Water of the Earth, and Earth of the Air, and Air of the Fire, and Fire of the Earth.
    The Black Sea. The Black Luna. The Black Sol."

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  4. murky buckets

murky buckets Gatecrasher

5. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Gravity.

(The binding force, unseen, yet affects all.)

Is All.

6. Simon

Simon Gatecrasher

"You must make Water of the Earth, and Earth of the Air, and Air of the Fire, and Fire of the Earth.
    The Black Sea. The Black Luna. The Black Sol."

What first comes to mind?

Rubble 'behind' the mirror.

The other side of all things.

Bring it, 'old alchemist', into being, the very essence of what the laws of nature insist is impossible.
    Like the eyes behind you as you look at yourself in the glass.
    Like the demon you are too afraid to conjure in yourself.
    Instead, spending a lifetime chasing the vain god in your being.

Make fire of the Earth. In the beginning there was Light. Go to the Dark to find what is lost to you.

[I did as you asked yet it took days to 'come to mind]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Voda

Voda the last one

.v.

many things come to mind for me personally or rather, privately... and that is simply, be creative in your endeavours, make something new - taking a hold of the old only when necessary... because well, it has been done before and it will make you feel 'stuck' in the old ways

but then again...
    who am i to say... LOL
    move along now, nothing to see here

V

.v.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brian Lord

Brian Lord Gatecrasher

The black sun is nothing new to me theres lots written about that but the black moon is a new one on me and its been nagging at me since I read your quote Soup.

9. Voda

Voda the last one

.v.

black moon and why you cannot see it…

while full moon refers typically to the way you see it when it faces the earth in its fully illuminated frame of mind - yes i mean mind because it does affect everyone and everything… plants, animals, people, rocks, water, soil, oceans... and so on and on

a new moon is in a way what we call a ‘shadow’…

unfortunately for tis bit, the ‘Black Moon’ is not visible or at least less so to most

the black moon is a flip side of the so called blue moon each month or two and so we go on in this regard, not knowing who we truly are

so to say… the ‘Black Moon’ is a bit of an unusual celestial event to say the least and i am sure some would agree… some will not

no matter what anyone takes from this - it affects us all and that is the question you truly did ask did you not?

.v.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  10. Soup

Soup Nine

Thank you all for your thoughts.

The dark moon is assumed to be the singular concept of the ebb and flow of magical or rather, in ‘modern’ terms if you will, communicative powers. A sort of 'direct line' to the ‘mansions’ or informal places, to be more to the point. Although, some people do think it to be ‘archangels’ that seem to emanate an influence which may under the right circumstances harness a type of effect. In current ‘conspiracy theories' running amuck, it is an influence that may be harnessed in some ways by certain individuals.

However, as faulty as this may seem for many that have more of a logical mind, if there is any wisdom in it at all, it is among the ancients, who are open to the circle of the black moon, where resides Deus Lunus, a remarkable dual androgyne potency for sorcery, hidden, obscured in its blackness.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017