Electric Soup

Discussion in 'Alkemy & Chemistry' started by Soup, Jan 20, 2017.

1. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

It's interesting Soup, that you mention 'archangels' related to the your earlier comments. Steiner often spoke about them in reference to what he called 'orders of creation'. I remember playing with Steiner's ideas and relating them to our understanding of dimensions and how this would help us recognize the activity of 'archangels' in our 3d perceptual realm. They are beyond polarity, as we experience it.

Jesus told people that there is no male and female in the Kindom of God. (As he understood it, of course, or as we have record of what may have been said, now, which may be very inaccurate, too.)

And in one place, there is an idea that we, meaning human beings, are the eyes of the archangels. That was always an intriguing thought to me, when pondering and trying to understand it all, and how we relate to the larger cosmos.

Some use the terms timelords and archangels interchangeably. And they have also been associated with the Spirit of the People, the FolkSpirit. A movement across humanity as a whole, rather than specific individuals. (Odd sidenote: for a very long time, every clairvoyant who could see around me mentioned seeing the Archangel Gabriel?? Also, had an unusual energetic experience once with someone referred to as Metatron. At the time, I had never heard of that name. It felt familiar, but I had not heard of it. I did some asking around about it, and I had to do a little bit of research to learn more. I don't know what I think about either of these.)

Who are the ancients you mention here?

2. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

An added thought, when thinking in terms of energy, or forces, (the Essenes called angels, forces) would the ancients then equate to what is often referred to as the Creative Forces?

----

Also, thank you for this:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  3. EvoFish

EvoFish Ivan in drag..

Possessio

is 9/10 of the word

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ciganka

Ciganka Self Styled Comedian

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    Jumping around a bit but going back and forth in time isn't against the rules of this engagement... is it?
    I have honestly Never heard TimeLord & Archangel being used interchangeably. Perhaps, Edina you might elucidate? Is it a religious thing or possibly a bit more ... Gnostic?
    I am such a fan of Dr. Who that my 'Timelord' discussion really only goes so far as to say: "I like bananas, bananas are good." (wink)

Sadly we have touched on this subject in other conversations, my friend, it seems there is an inherent edging towards the indecent, which is a wonderful way to stifle the conversation. Or halt any further growth in its tracks with Taboo Glue.
    Hyper-sexualized culture and 'Free-will-run riot' Not enough people comfortable with the non-sexuality or the inate sexuality of intelligent conversation... our drives are all mixed up I think... blame it on the Fluoride in the water or the hormones in the beef, instant gratification seems to be the end goal over further understanding of deeper meanings in Self.
    ... But I am no expert here.

Apologies if I am utterly off... but I get the feeling these all go together. And if I were to throw my hat in now, to try to make sense of what was being said I believe I've come in too late in the game. Still...

... Being that you made your introductions as an alchemist, (I like the synchronicity by the way... apparently they are making a live action "Full Metal Alchemist" Movie in Hollywood... and secondarily my Skype Status: "The Alchemical Road leads to Gold" Seems apropos),
    The only repeating theme is the Earth, though in the first section a stronger sense of import was put on the Waters these four being the four corners, elementally speaking and adding in the cyclical comment, a snake biting its tail... Why a nagging feeling of 'Bizarro World' or alternate dimensions where the sun might be blackened along with the sea and moon?

Or after some awful Nuclear Attack where everything is radioactive.
    ... Not sure, but I hope the conversation continues.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond