Poems, Thoughts And Fantasystem From Yourself And Others

Discussion in 'Your Anekdotes' started by Amanzia, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

This is my room now. Here is my home, as long as i could i will stay and i have the chance to give the people boredom, like some people said to me. But they will not tell me how i have to be. I am working on it by myself.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

You will manage and you will get out of the darkness. You will get what you want and what you were and are looking for. Its still there. Its coming back to you, do you feel it? Say yes :).

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

Some things you cant put into words, they are just magical. Just close your eyes, relax, go deep and enjoy.​

4. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

Our life is so limited sometimes or is it our mind?​

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  5. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

I am tired of my body. It would be very nice to clean with 15 people, than it would make fun. Cleaning feels like a never ending story. Time goes so fast, i cant believe it. Why is it so? When i was a child i thought time goes to slow. "The Power of now". All these Theorys, in the End you have to find it all out by yourself, no? Or in the End you feel like in a big labyrinth, it seems that lots of people have answers and know what to do. I dont have an answer, i just see how day by day is going. I have to find myself, oh i am tired to find myself. Reality could be so so boring after a while. To live unhealthy could be so so boring after a while too. What is not boring? Is it really all a thing of money? Is that not boring too? Another day of Questionmarks, not Paradise. Shut up brain or i loose you!
    Love your body, Love your brain, bla bla bla. Are you all bored of me? Ok, no problem. I just try to live, as you do and i am not an Alcoholic, but i can understand them from time to time. Thing is - all your drugs, alcohol, cinemas, shops, food, holidays, books and sex doesnt make it better. Once i heard from a Harhe Krishna Monk: "When you are disappoint, its not so easy anymore to hocus you." Well, one day we all die thats for sure, "maybe" it will be better than, but who knows. I dont mean that positive or negative or whatever. Hey "dont try to analyze this", because you are for sure wrong. Eating, cleaning, sleeping, Toilet, dreaming, watching, listening (slave of your body). Be water my friend (not of me, Bruce Lee said that once, before they used it for television advertising). When you want to break out, than the consequences are hard to come back. But you all know it for sure better, because lots of you thinking that they are priests and not all priests have a heart (with a heart i dont mean that inner organ, which is in our body and i dont mean a piece of meat). Be part of the system or we dont like you and we dont let you come up. Thank You!!!!

♥ = not a piece of meat

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

Lovely, isnt it?​

7. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

"Road to Mandalay"​

8. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

I am afraid that this something will die in me.​

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  9. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

There is no shadow without light. Shadow was waiting for me behind a door to tell me that and now we are friends.

• Creative Creative x 2
  10. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

New Ways ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☻☺♥​

There are always new ways.​

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016