Poems, Thoughts And Fantasystem From Yourself And Others

Discussion in 'Your Anekdotes' started by Amanzia, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

If you dont identify with your life, than identify with your mind.​

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

Come to me in the middle of the night. Light of darkness here inside. Can you hear me, can you feel me in this part of my life? I am flying through the universe to meet you all in the middle of something that we cant explain. Trying it so hard, dont touch the flame. Now i am searching in a different way. The other ways brought me to that way now. This is the freedom i ever wanted. This is the freedom of me you were waiting for. Isnt it so? My thoughts are running through the Globus or are they just my fantasys who are running? What do you think? I remember you dont touch the flame. Leave the flame on and dont touch it. Leave the magic around the flame, just watch it. Something is growing in me, something for you, something what is untouchable.
    Come and fly with me whereever you like to fly. Where have you been so long. You just were waiting to come back, to grow. In this moment time is an illusion, do you feel it? In this moment you are not a slave of time. Can you hear the melody of the night? Can you see the moon on the side? Can you see the past is not alive? Its all behind you. You just forgot it. Now its flowing again, now its growing again. The flower is going to be open. Meet me at that place, you just forgot, but dont touch the fire, just watch it. Its lovely on your side and its all in your mind. What else do you need? Its coming from everywhere to you and me. Now embrace it and you feel alive. Like a silent warrior, searching for the light. There are different ways to fight. Find your own wisdom in your heart. It will tell you everything what you need, just hear the voice. Here is your company. Be part of it and embrace my thoughts in which way you like, but dont touch the burning fire. We are riders of the night and it will be warm here in the night. Slowly the ice will be water there. Like the raindrops on a window, when they are coming together, they will be one. Be one with me now. Far away from all that arrogance and ego.
    Big kiss to all that riders in the night.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  4. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

We are no generation, we are humans.​

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

Find it out who you are, its never to late for that.​

• Creative Creative x 2
  6. Zade

Zade the one that got away

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

Do you like the Adult-World? I know it, you dont know it. No, you dont know it, i know it. We know it, they dont know it. No, they dont know it, we know it.
    No, yes, No, yes, No, yes, No, yes, no, Yes. "Fuck you both" and the spider is coming down to me. What does the spider want to tell me or what does the spider mean in that moment?

Signification for Spider:
    The Spider is bringing you soon fabulous wealth.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

A Zero always needs the other numbers for to be a Number. The other Numbers can stand alone. Are you a Zero or a Number, who can stand alone?

9. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

I loved Zorro when i was a child.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  10. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

And all the doors who are looking close write now, will be open for you. Times are hard for people who were looking for adventure and experience. Times are hard for people who wanted to know themselves better. Patience is a big word. I want to live, please let me live. There is no difference sometimes, dont you see that? Is the student not as good as his teacher? Why you dont give a shit on humans? Dont you see that they just want to live? Dont you see that they have feelings and a heart? Do you think they all are stupid and you are not? Dont you see that you are the stupid? What an arrogance do you give to them? Dont you never think what you are doing? Dont you have a bad feeling about that and how you treat them? I dont want to judge all of you, but i just want that you ask yourself about those things? But for sure you will be never here to read it and for sure you just see the winners, no? But when you read it, than good luck to you and to all your people who doesnt care and doesnt think too? So you let me go on with the life as a hamster, waiting that the door will open one day, for that he can jump out to a different bigger world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the exit door? Go baby, go. Different programm is coming soon. Make the best of it, ok?

• Creative Creative x 1