See With My Eyes...

Discussion in 'Random & Surreal' started by Peacerebel, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Peacerebel

Peacerebel New Member

(My first thread in the Internet,on PA, hurt and vulnerable, but ready to open myself up to the world.)

I would like to share one aspect of my post-awakened consciousness skills that, well i think is just one thing that all humans are able to do, although it gets a bit lonely sometimes trying to be yourself in a conversation with family or friends when they tell you to stop speaking or acknowledge the fact that they do not know anyone that thinks like me, in certain things. [​IMG]

When i finally broke down completely after being depressed for a longtime,
    shattered, crying for ideas because i knew even then that i'm the only one that can save myself. Just didn't see the way.

My silent scream "What is going on with me,why am i so deep in the darkness?!?" started to quiet down itself to a calm, almost childlike curiousness and a simple question: How am i able to feel this bad? If this is my own doing, WHY am i feeling this?

I started to see into my own consciousness. I can describe it in a simplistic "as-close-as" way so it has some context in the field of language, although the way i experience it is vastly more complicated with the infinite possibility's that the "One" provides naturally.

It was like i was kneeling down in the bricked-up dead-end of a stone castle basement-tunnel and praying to the bricks on the wall - "Please open a door to somewhere please!"
    and this realistic visual representation of where i was and what i was doing helped me to start navigating within it.

So i turned around and started moving the other way, the tunnel took me to a round-shaped huge hall, the kind you would imagine a medieval castle looking like(torch-lighting and all that), and i saw that the walls around me were full of tunnels, infinite tunnels, each one representing a different path, different dimension, different me.

So this analogy of an infinite stone-wall tunnels connecting to a great big hall, got me to an understanding that i can choose anything, any path, anytime, and still be connected to everything else, all the time.

This was my wake-up call, to fast forward i skip the usual "quest for knowledge"-story which i believe everyone in the Avalon-forum is obviously on. Otherwise we wouldn't be here right? Hence i can talk this stuff here without being thrown into the "insane"-category.. I hope. [​IMG]

I've always had this way of listening to people, having deep conversations and feeling how other people feel. Somehow it felt more than just empathizing. But how can i know that?

So to get into the aspect i'm talking about which is really about understanding the whole, the if you will, "Balance" of things, the Light and the Dark, Yin and Yang, different frequency's etc. etc.

So the basic idea is that when you believe something that truly doesn't suit you, you have to unlearn it, to switch off the belief, change it to the better one.

But at the same time there is a fact that every choice is equal, that they exist all at the same time and you have equal freedom to choose any one you like, but only some of them choices will be more harmonious with your individual-self than others.

And the fact that your individual-self has also infinite possibility's of manifestation,
    infinite number of personalities, and that you truly have a freedom to be what you want to be.

Like Bill Hick's said, don't worry it's just a ride.

So based on this idea i noticed that i am able not only to be myself, but live feel and experience different kinds of thinking, different kinds of perspectives.

And because i started off from a dark "demonic"-state, depression, anger, fear, weakness, hate etc. and knew that there is a counterpart to it, the arch type opposite. And saw the horrible things that has manifested in this "physical " -realm. I was curious to understand it, because it was me, i simply wanted to understand myself. And when i would go further into the darkness, the more i knew there was light and positivity of the same scale.

There is so much nice and beautiful things that i know i am, but i want to share with you the way i expanded my consciousness even more into Love, Respect, Gratitude, Appreciation etc. By understanding the "Dark side", the pure evil.

I was able to experience what it is like to not care about human life, to kill a man and watch the life drain from he's eyes and leave behind only a pile of flesh, then cut it into pieces like Ed Gein, how to be Joseph Mengele doing he's twisted experiments, to be government agent making an electrically muscle-controlled live human-weapon with stomach replaced with a container full of toxic gas to spray people with. How to torture, how young soldiers in any war start to numb to all the violence around them.

How does it feel to be and to think like a different race of being from another dimension or a reptilian eating human flesh, or a nice reptilian.
    (In the boundaries of that i don't know personally anyone from that side of the family. [​IMG] )

Or to be a so high-consciousness entity, that can destroy planets with single thought, maybe i wouldn't, but surely could.

I felt how absolutely genius and evil and effective the battle-strategies of ancient Vlad the impaler's methods of leaving a field full of soldiers impaled to the ground was, for the next guy to see and inflicting a psychological fear-aspect to he's advantage. Eating breakfast on top of corpses and all that. Completely evil, and i can see the same strategies all around the world today.

This is what i am able to do, and believe that this is in all of us, and it is very diverse ability and not only about these evil things. But the point is that i have felt these things and been these things cause they are me, ultimately.

I obviously don't know about everything, but the things i have came across with. And my perspective of it.

So i can experience some other feelings whoop di duu.

I want to say also that there are some "personalities" that i have encountered, that are so absolutely evil and twisted and fight against all my morals and thoughts of kindness and innocence, that when my consciousness (naturally) tries to experience this, it feels like when you put your hand on hot stove. You move your hand a bit closer to the stove and when you touch it it burns you so much that you cannot keep your hand on it.

This is what happened to me when i was learning about all the satanic baby-killing cults, and secret-society pedophile priests or reptilians who rape and murder little children.

It was actually after all this, heart warming to know that there are some lines that my "individual-consciousness" doesn't want to cross, although it is unspeakably sad that you know that all of this is included with all-that-is. But at least i don't want to experience it.

In the end of all these experiences i have let go of fear, and started to see the true nature of being a kind and loving person. Some people like to argue or fight about the most stupidest things, and with all this inside me i look those situations and..

It makes you think..

So i don't know what you think of all this or did i write badly or something but this is one aspect of my life experience and it is my truth.

Peace and Love to all of you.

-Peacerebel

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

3. Captain Flash

Captain Flash Gatecrasher

I enjoyed reading that. Thank you, Peacerebel. ''Enjoyed" is not the right word - appreciated is better. Very interesting.

4. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

5. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

6. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

7. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond