THA Talks Podcast Discussion

Discussion in 'Podcast Discussions' started by Ciganka, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Ciganka

Ciganka Self Styled Comedian

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    In May of 2014, I was introduced to THA Talks, a UK based podcast, as the tagline implies, “For Free Thoughts and Open Minds”.

Dr. Courtney Brown was making rounds through the alternative media. At the same time, I was subscribed to the John B. Wells’ program “Caravan to Midnight” through which I had heard his interview with Dr. Brown on The FarSight Institute’s latest Remote Viewing target The Giza Pyramid.
    Somewhat surprisingly these two interviews provided the same information… almost completely verbatim. But I wasn’t going to allow this to put me off a new avenue of “indulging in those aspects of life usually considered marginal, strange, or esoteric and occult.” According to the ‘About’ page, that’s how it goes!

So,

While this was the way of my introduction to the labor of love done weekly by truth seekers across the pond, thankfully I followed up.

There have been many an interesting guest had on the show, and there are yet to be many more, so I would like to open the floor to discussion of this interesting collection of interviews.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. Ciganka

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    Ok my darlings, feedback time I am working on two enhanced podcasts but for now, know that in a few days I will be taking part in a two-fer topic on THA Talks. Both these past guests will get on and get into the OBE / Remote View / Consciousness discussion.

Thoughts?
    Questions?
    Comments?

Ticking clock on this one, the show is being recorded on Wednesday September 16th, 2015 8pm UK time.

Lawrence has worked with Dr. Rupert Sheldrake and Graham Nicholls researching Non-local consciousness, Out of the Body Experiences, Remote Viewing and Near Death Experiences. An American but now based in London, He is an inventor, film maker, and actor. He first became interested in esoteric and paranormal subjects in his early teens, always pursuing practical application in himself, and then sharing it as he could. ~ THA Talks Edition 73

Graham has been exploring and researching the out-of-body experience since 1987. He has also taught and lectured at venues including Cambridge University, The Society for Psychical Research, The Institute of Noetic Sciences, The International Remote Viewing Association, and London’s Science Museum. ~ THA Talks Edition 77

3. Ciganka

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    Just a short interlude, but due to technical issues of the audio syncing kind we will be rescheduling the double guest edition for.. possibly Sunday?

4. Ciganka

<<Error>>
    Home Page:
    I am excited to say the show has been rescheduled. And I am very much looking forward to the topics of OBE and Remote Viewing... the dual interview. I would very much like to include any questions or comments my friends might have or like to add on the subject.

You should all have my contact information. Please do feel free to use it.

5. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Enjoying the latest podcast with Seana and Stephanie, talking with Mary Rodwell

[​IMG]
    Edition 152 – Mary Rodwell – “The New Human” & The Contact Phenomenon

Returning to the show, Mary Rodwell is recognised internationally as one of Australia’s leading researchers and writers in the UFO and contact phenomenon areas. She is the author of the highly acclaimed book ‘Awakening: How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Transform Your Life’ and producer of EBE award winning documentaries:- Expressions of ET Contact: A Visual Blueprint?, and Expressions of ET Contact: A Communication and Healing Blueprint?. Her new book ‘The New Human’ which describes and documents star children is due to be released in late 2016.

She is the Founder and Principal of Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN) which was established in 1997 to provide professional counselling, support, hypnotherapy and information to individuals and their families with ‘anomalous’ paranormal experiences and abduction-?contact experiences. And also Director and Chair of the Experiencer Support Programs of Dr Edgar Mitchell: Foundation for Research into Extra-terrestrial Encounters (FREE); and an advisory Committee member of Exopolitics.
    http://thatalks.com/edition152/

http://www.experiencer.org/

Here's Part 2: (Yaay Sea!!! ) :)

Edition 153 – Mary Rodwell – PART 2, “The New Human” & The Contact Phenomenon

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017