The Medicine Of The Future

Discussion in 'Holistic Medicine' started by edina, Apr 20, 2016.

1. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. EvoFish

EvoFish Ivan in drag..

Some people might need to take this for years, but it works over time:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. name

name Gatecrasher

It would appear that the United Stares is experiencing a shortage of this remedy.
    That and flue shots.
    There are a plethora of vaccines, however.

4. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

In 2006, she had 4th stage lymphactic cancer. She went into a coma, and what she experienced forever changed her world view. Something very much worth considering.

WOW!!!! (It's like we all share the same consciousness... )

Where ever you put your awareness, there you are.

Have you ever had this sort of experience?
    (The one described in this video.)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  5. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

You know that feeling ya get when someone is staring at you?

Or even more so, when someone is glaring at you, from behind you, that sensation on the back of your neck?

Or the warmth you feel when someone is thinking loving-kind thoughts toward you?

It honestly isn't your imagination, meaning that it's not some fantasy you made up. It is likely utilizing the same biology on which imagination works. There is a basis for this in reality.

Back in the 90's, I played in an experiment with a group of people.

We all stood, or sat in a circle. And followed these instructions:

• Think an emotion word. Just the word. Don't feel the feeling. Just think the word.
    • Turn the person on your right or left, (this varied), look at the spot on their forehead between the eyes and think the word in your mind. (Don't try to send the thought, just look at that spot and think the word. And don't feel the emotion of the word. Feel nothing.)
    • That person then tells you what the word was that you thought.

People were hugely accurate in the experiment. Most often, they felt the feeling of the word, say anger, or sadness, or joy, in their body, even though there were no emotions or feelings attached to the words by the thinkers.

We learned from personal experience the power of thought, and of words. (It gets amplified by feeling, but that's a different experiment.) We also learned how to seperate thought, from emotion. And gained insights from this. And clarified the meaning of "feeling". It was a great fun experiment to play with.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your perspective, once I learned this I then became accountable for what I learned. Another facet that shaped my beautiful weirdness.

Just stumbled across this article about how emotion shapes reality. Which offers insight into how that experiment worked. It may have been related to our DNA?

It's a start in the right direction. Asking interesting questions.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  6. jjl

jjl it's not just transportation, it's a lifestyle

I just started this treatment today
    The readout alone was pretty enlightening.
    Dr. Jon, without looking up from his screen said, "Your right ankle giving you trouble?"
    This is from scanning my palm
    you wouldn't believe the medicine I will be 'taking'.
    My hair is sitting in a bottle of programmed salt water, hair strand half in, half out.
    Still trying to see how it all works, but the man that taught this to Dr. Jon said, "I have been treating patients with this for 40 years and have never had a patient die from cancer."
    Spinning the wheel
    http://cyberscanusa.com/

• Winner Winner x 1