The Subversive Thread

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by jjl, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Mojo Rising

Mojo Rising Gatecrasher

2. Ciganka

Ciganka Self Styled Comedian

Turkey Coup...
    "Turkey has had a history of coup attempts, the last in 1997, which forced the resignation of then-prime minister Nemettin Erbakan."
    [​IMG]
    March 2016:​
    Gulen, a 74-year-old Islamic leader based in the US, has been a vocal critic and political opponent of Erdogan and is closely affiliated with the anti-Erdogan Zaman newspaper.

Erdogan has repeatedly accused Gulen of trying to overthrow the government, but Gulen has denied the allegations.

The crackdown comes at an already worrying time for press freedom with several media outlets in Turkey also being targeted. ~Al Jazeera News Story
    November 2015:
    "Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says his country's media is the freest in the world. However, a series of high-profile raids into Turkish media groups hostile to the government has seen some of the biggest media crackdowns in the country's history."

Putin Pushes out Baltic Fleet Command for lack of engagement?

"In 1970, Vladimir Putin became a student of law department at Leningrad State University, earning his degree in 1975. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Mr Putin studied at KGB School No. 1 in Moscow."

From his Personal Website ... interesting... no?

3. jjl

jjl dowser/attention whore

4. jjl

my sister and I ride up and down the east coast fairly regular like. And so about once every month or so, we drive right past the NSA.
    My sister turned to me the last time we passed it and said: Shall we just get it over and go turn ourselves in?
    Yes.I replied. I'll just tell 'em: Let's not waste each other's time.
    Mojo cracks me up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  5. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Here's something interesting jj.

You know how I am often speculating about how we are all connected.

When you wrote about the Zika virus in your bee thread, I thought about what you wrote.
    I put out to the creative forces to learn a bit more about the source of that virus, the Zika virus.

Now, I've been busy, and have not had much chance to do any research in that area at all.

But, Paula, you may remember her as SilverFox from the older forums, she once used a Tweety Bird for an avatar, but my fav avatar of her is a photo of herself. Paula is a Facebook friend as well as a real life friend.

I've had opportunity to visit with her and meet her children who are truly awesomely aware human beings.

When Paula reads things I write, I will often know, because I will see her face or her most recent photo/avatar in my mind's eye screen. She's got a solidly strong focus. If it's especially vivid or clear, and I see it often, then I know she is thinking of me. I will drop her a line and invariably she will have something exciting she wants to share with me.

Today, while looking at Paula's FB page, I see this image in a post shared by PBear. (My loving nickname for Paula, she calls me cupcake and pumpkin a lot. Love my PBear. Like I love me jj. :) Paula has no idea that I had a question put to the universe on this topic. This is normal synchronicity between P and me. I'll let her know about it later, very busy today, but wanted to note this as it happened.)

Zika Virus patent.jpg

This post is about two things:

1. The information in the above image.

2. How the creative forces work. Sometimes our answers don't come directly to us, but through people we are connected with, if we keep an open mind, listen to our intuition, and pay attention.

That whole connection deal, ... for me, it's real.

---------------

The original poster of this image on FB added these comments to the image.

People need to understand, This "Zika virus" has been around many many years. Since 1947. It was a "man made" experiment by "Rockefeller" (world elite) & his wicked foundation manufactured in a lab in Uganda. Rockefeller has patent/copyrights & government ownership to this "man made" disease. Now "all of a sudden" they're pushing this into American soil.

--------------

It's a start, if we wanted to think about doing something about this.

What do you think?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  6. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

PS: There's an interesting debate going on below that post on the original poster's FB page. More data to consider. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. jjl

8. jjl

9. jjl

10. Ciganka

Ciganka Self Styled Comedian

In response to:
    I wanted to see what other infomation I could find on this concept of the 'illegal miscarriage' concept. The first thought that comes to mind is the population within these countries and wondering if it is an attempt to boost their rating internationally. If you are expected to bear any child you conceive regardless of circumstance... including health concerns or extenuating circumstance, like rape, how is this law or precedent justified? I did stumble upon a doctoral dissertation from May 2016 : Embodying Inequality: The Criminalization of Women for Abortion in Chile Written By:
    Michele Eggers, Ph.D. of the University of Connecticut

You can click on the link or download the pdf file.

It hits more closely to home because of recent attacks on the United States Supreme Court rulings... if a woman's body and what she chooses to do with it is up for discussion or if its a state based decision to make services available to women incapable or disinterested in Motherhood.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1