Things Do Seem To Be Coming To A Head, Don't They?

Discussion in 'Random & Surreal' started by edina, Apr 13, 2017.

1. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

As I said, my friend continued to make her point. None of this was new to me.

I imagine that most of any one who would read this forum are also well aware of these points.

It's okay with me that she did this because I understand her frustration. She's done tons of personal research trying to seek the truth over the years. She has much that she has learned and it's natural that she wants to share this.

2. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

From about 2007 to late 2009/early 2010, I used to track earthquakes, fireballs, sink holes and busted water pipes. In fall of 2009, fireball sightings tripled. And never really ever dropped down to previous levels.

A lot of the ways I used to track these events have been removed from public access.

I had handwritten lists of it all. I didn't know how to do spreadsheets, still don't.
    I came across those notes several years ago, I think I threw them away.

I stopped tracking these trends sometime in 2010. By then I had a feel for the trend, so I only check in once in while now to update myself.

We'd send this data to friends and the best I could tell it was mostly ignored.

Funny thing happening now, those same people are sending us links to articles letting us know of increases in sink holes worldwide, up by 3 times for example. Or about a massive increase in asteroid sightings. Or unusual earthquake swarms. Pleasant surprise that these sorts of articles are even being written.

It's interesting to observe this process. More and more people are waking up. They are looking around them with a greater sense of curiosity, and questioning things that in the past they did not question.

This quiet inner activity is not showing up in marketing/political polls and surveys.

I suspect it's an unseen growing trend, and helps explain why the pundits are so off in their projections and understanding as to what and why people do the things people do.

HUMANS... the wild card in works.

I think it has something to do with our imagination.

It can work for us, or against us, depending on how we use it.

3. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

I woke up this morning thinking about some old posts that Brook (Star) had written back in the days of Atticus1 and Agora. She had talked about this plan for 5 countries. I remember Libya being mentioned and then after Libya would come Syria. This seemed to come from her intuition, I think. I kept trying to remember the names of the five countries.

Then later in the day, this showed up in my newsfeed:

[​IMG]

(Are the AI algorithms starting to read my mind? LOL)

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

I've talked a lot about the "Deep State". So does Ron Paul, and this article from Ron Paul's site also alludes to the plan for "regime changes". The Brietbart arm of the Trump supporters voted for him in part because they hoped he would be able to stand up the Deep State. It wasn't just all about jobs, there are lots of different reasons why people voted for Trump. Some didn't vote for Trump so much as they voted against Hillary Clinton. The two party system is broken.

Since the bombing in Syria and Afghanistan the Breitbart/Stand Up to the Deep State group of people have been reacting as if Trump has now sold out to the Deep State.

The people see what is going on, ... we're not the idiots that some want to pretend that we are. At the same time, the unseen strategists pulling the strings of people most people think are pulling the strings are thinking in circles around even the most forward thinking among us. It's dicey, if humanity stands a chance, or not.

My mind is not made up.

(I also want to note here, that I did not vote for Trump, or Clinton. When it came time to vote, I wrote in the name of Rand Paul, even though he wasn't on any ticket for the office. I did so, because he is intent on Auditing the Federal Reserve. It's my personal opinion that we can reform politics till the cows come home, but if we leave the monetary/banking systems in place it does nothing. I just wanted to put my voice out there in the ether to stand for transformation in that system to one that works for humanity and the planet. )

Once Trump was elected, I started looking more and more at his processes. Again, my mind is not made up. But I don't hate. I don't like to demonize anyone, and this includes Trump.

Here's a link to an article posted on Ron Paul. It's written by Strategic Culture Foundation, which is pro-Russian, so the writer has added Russia to the list, even though Russia was never on that list, to my knowledge. (Everyone has their bias. It's near impossible to find any news/articles/information that doesn't slant the data to their bias. Which is frustrating as all get out!!! )

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archive...son-in-moscow-is-world-war-iii-back-on-track/

• Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  4. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

I have a different take on the extreme position presented in the Tillerson article linked above.

It's funny to me that Breitbart's headline read, Putin Backs Down...

And RT's headline read, Tillerson Backs Down ....

But here's my take. Going in it was presented that Tillerson would likely not be able to meet with Putin.
    However, in the end, they met.

Also, Tillerson and Lavrov met for 3 hours according to some sources and 5 hours according to other sources.

When Tillerson met with Putin, the meeting was for 2 hours.

I was encouraged by this.

For all the talk of pushing toward a WWIII. I don't think that is going to happen.

To me, all speculation and sensationalising in that direction is for the sole purpose of getting clicks, making money, and perhaps keeping people off balance.

5. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

BANG, indeed ...

There is the mention of "chaos" once again, my old friend...

https://arstechnica.com/security/20...rs-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/

----

Observing the Patterns :)

----

Note Added, (later on the same day of original post)

Motherboard is all over this today, a half dozen articles, at least:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...-six-months-to-patch-a-critical-word-zero-day

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...eged-nsa-tools-is-awful-news-for-the-internet

----

Note Added: 16 April 2017

Hacking Group Claims N.S.A. Infiltrated Mideast Banking System
    Note Added 18 April 2017... one more, just gotta share, cuz this is toooooo RICH!!!! LOL

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-password-to-the-latest-nsa-leak-is-a-4chan-meme

Can you guess what it is? LOL

Note Added 20 April 2017:

More on the Shadow Brokers and spin and speculation ... coup, counter-coup, and counter-counter-coup.

Sound confusing?

Maybe it's meant to be.

I noted this at first, soley on an intuition from Amanzia's post.

An inner nudge to "Pay Attention". There's more than meets the eye here.
    One can feel the movement in the field of consciousness before things become manifest.

Is There a Russian Mole Inside the NSA? The CIA? Both?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  6. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Au contraire, mon frère

It seems some people are anti-establishment just to be anti-establishment. Or maybe they are just anti.

Anti-anything.

As an instructor, I got to see a lot of what some people call ‘group’ dynamics. There is a common role that people take on called “Devil’s Advocate”.

The Contrarian. ( :) I truly enjoy these people.)

This can be very useful in a learning environment. Because if genuine, that person often deepens the learning of everyone present because they bring in ideas and point of views not normally considered by the main group. A “Devil’s Advocate” with a sense of humor is awesome to work with as an instructor.

However, sometimes, I came across someone who was a “Devil’s Advocate” out of habit. They didn’t necessarily think outside the box and they habitually found fault with everyone and everything else, under the guise of playing “Devil’s Advocate”. Those people did not deepen the learning. They actually shut it down.

Some people confuse critical thinking with fault-finding, nay-saying and being anti-anything.

It took a few seminars for me to learn how to deal with someone like that. They were so predictably anti-anything, that all I had to do was pretend to be for something and they would make the exact opposite case for me. Consistently. Every time.

Taking an intellectual stand against things for no other reason than because you are against things, whatever they may be, is as much mental laziness as is always buying into the bullshit.

Unfortunately, critical thinking requires significantly more mental energy than taking an oppositional stance by habit.

I suppose I could branch out from here and talk about group dynamics in general, and about the roles that people play. But, if you’re reading this forum, you’re likely already well familiar with the topic and can already recognize this in a group setting.

So, let’s talk more about critical thinking.

I imagine it means different things to different people.

Yes, to some people, it’s been confused with simply always, almost mindlessly, without much deliberation, taking on an oppositional position, out of habit. That is clearly not critical thinking.

So what is it, then. What constitutes critical thinking?

Edward Snowden recently posted a short clip on Twitter, and mentioned how critical thinking matters.

It got me to thinking… (lol)

So, I’ve gone to using that phrase as a hashtag when I am considering something that I feel likely requires critical thinking. It’s a sort of nice warning, mental work required here.

#CriticalThinkingMatters

Critical thinking and/or deep thinking, (depending on how you define critical thinking) takes work. It uses up mental energy. Most people don’t read to learn, or to think. Most of the time they read to be entertained, to fill in the time if they are bored, or to get their latest dopamine fix. (Fill in whatever neuro-peptide you’re addicted to… or multiple neuro-peptides, they determine what we choose to read, when we read mindlessly.)

Learning has it own neuro-chemical cocktail, too. Highly potent. Can a person become addicted to learning? I think so, I probably am.

It’s good to know and understand these things about ourselves. Awareness can counterbalance much, when our energy is up. I’ve noticed it’s much more difficult to do this, if my energy is down. (All the more reason for managing our energy.)

I’ve been thinking about this lately, critical thinking. And how this applies to how we process the news, information and media around us, especially in terms of recent current events … and their long-terms effects.

How do we get outside our own OODA Loops, or at least become aware enough of them so that someone else doesn’t get inside ours to trigger us into reaction mode?

Well, enough thinking about thinking for the moment.

What do you think?

What is critical thinking to you?

Until next time … beauty day to ya.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  7. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

Have I shared anything about this gem of a blog here in this forum before, I can't remember?

Philosophy of Metrics.

Right now I'm reading this paper, and another from JC Collins.

I discovered this blog sometime in the last six months.

Here's the deal, I'm a plebeian. A commoner. A mutt.

I don't warrant much consideration in the world at-large; people like me.

I don't have the luxury or advantage of a team of people to give me a daily briefing on what matters in the world. To tell me how to think. I have to somehow figure it out on my own.

It's just me, my lonesome and any wits I may gather around me.

So, to make up for my unfortunate state, I try to leverage the thinking of others, of thinkers.

Nope, no think tanks for the likes of me. My kind. We don't have the budget.

This is a blessing in disguise though.

JC Collins is just one of the thinkers, whose thinking I leverage.

----

On a different note, I've been thinking about false dichotomies lately.

Who was it that said something about how if a person could hold two opposing views at once and still be able to function that indicated a first-rate intelligence?

Synergistic thinking is what I call it.

Why hold only two opposing views?

Let's face it, suspension of belief and unbelief, sitting in the space of not knowing, of ambiguity, is physically uncomfortable. It's not everyone's cup of tea. There are forces and factions hard at work to push people into knee-jerk reactive jumping to conclusions. Our biology pushes this, too.

Alas, if only it were so simple?

[​IMG]
    http://grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog.html

Manipulation via media is just one tool.

Oscillating between apparent polarities.

It's how ships and air planes get steered.

However, Humanity is not a 3D object, are we?

----

Note Added about a half hour after original post:

(PS: I found the shoe. Did you?)

----

Yesterday, I looked at about 150 political cartoons at USA Today. About 90% were Anti-Trump.
    I also read where FAIR did an analysis, of 47 Op-ed pieces done on Trump's action to okay the bombing of Syria, only one of the Op-Ed's was critical of the action.

For a brief moment Trump had a reprieve. Until he said there is no change in policy regarding Syria, stating his administration will still not push for a regime change. Then all hell broke loose against him again.

Back in December I read an article detailing how the Deep State would likely act if Trump did not come on board with their agenda. It was an eye-opener for me. I honestly don't know how to think like that, so for me it was an education in thinking.

Another intelligence analysis said, if he doesn't get on board (with the Deep State agenda), they will go after everyone in his family except Barron. In the last few days, this has started happening. They are going after Ivanka, Jared and Donald Jr. in the press.

The pressure to conform is immense.

I keep hoping people will understand this and assert their will.

[​IMG]

8. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

This scrolled across my FB feed last week. It reminded me of the one-click vote conversation happening a while back on another forum. So I downloaded it until I could learn more about this "CADOF.ORG"

Conservatives Are Destroying Our Future

One Person.  One Vote.  CADOF.org.jpg

It looks like a bogus site. (Got a definite bias.)

But the idea of the One Person. One Vote. meme caught my attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

On today’s menu, a quick lunch time read, Nassim Taleb.

Worth reading, if only for just this one paragraph.

About having skin in the game.

10. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

I'm pretty excited...

Back in the spring of 2008, while I was in Texas, taking care of my sister who was being placed in Hospice Care at the time. (She had been diagnosed with 2% of her liver functioning and was sent home to die. She kept drinking her 4 Herb Tea and 3 - 4 months later, she got better and was taken off of Hospice. Now she shows zero sign of the liver disease she once had.)

During the time I was away, my husband boxed up all my books and put them in storage. Last November, we pulled all those boxes of books back out of storage. There were about 35+ boxes.

I had more books than I had shelves. So, I had to put a hold on getting my books sorted, organized and shelved, until we could get more shelves built.

This past Saturday, finally, the shelves were installed. I finished getting all of them in place yesterday.

Yaaaay!!!!!!

During this process I also cleaned out notebooks of papers I had collected over the years. I pulled a few out to make note of electronically before I trash them to be burned.

Looking at one right now, that I had printed out on 4 November, 2009.

Judy Wall's Electronic Weapons Timeline. (Since the original link is gone, I think I will keep the printed copy.)

I think I've shared a link to Dr. Judy Wall's site in the past, I'll share it again. Hugely informative. Frigging amazing work she has done!

http://www.drjudywood.com/

I believe that we cannot honestly make sense of all the pieces coming together if we leave out the technological advancements from what some call the "Break Away Civilization".

While Richard Dolan is a good source for all matters alien, I feel that Dr. Nick Begich's books are also informative.

It feels sooooo effing great to have ALL my books back and in place where I can easily find them!!!! YES. :D

---

Note Added: Here's a link to a different version of the timeline, in case anyone reading is interested.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_nonlethalweapons03.htm

Some people prefer whale over bibliotecapleyades, http://whale.to/b/wall.html.

And let's remember, educate yourself: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/mindcontrolwithsilentsounds24jun05.shtml , another fav. :)

I wonder sometimes if this is how my brain gets zapped???

I still have plenty of unanswered questions.

I don't know til I know, until then, it's only speculation.

---

(ha... found it... :) - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalarweapon01.htm, now I'll trash my printed hard copy.)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017