Discussion in 'Film' started by Wango, Mar 12, 2015.
you can't run now
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LOCKED IN A HOUSE
1) Most importantly - try to stay calm. While it's quite a strange feeling to be omnipotent yet stuck in a small space, do try your hardest to relax and stay calm, your life may depend on it.
2) Check to see if there are any other exits - maybe a window? seriously, a window can be handy if you do not possess superpowers and cannot squeeze your whole body through the keyhole.
3) Call out to get the attention of anyone nearby. “Help me.. HELP MEEE!” Your plaintiff pleas maybe heard by a big strong man who will come and help you get out.
4) If no one is around, remove your knickers and make a colourful flag to place in the window - it just might attract the attention of a passer-by.
5) Try ramming the door with a tin bath or other battering object. You may find this easier if you are not alone in the house.
6) If you are still stuck, and there is someone intelligent there to help you, ask them to use your mobile phone for you and call the local fire brigade (usually 999 or 911 or whatever) - they will surely come to your rescue.
(Failing the above, simply wait for Dr Who, Spiderman, The Hulk or the Pink Panther to swing by)
Now that you're locked in a room
There is room to assume
You are there for a cause
You're not sure what it was
When you're locked in a room
Have you ever been locked in a house? Share your story with us.
reality is a persistent illusion... innit?
thanks for the tip re the tin tub Ivan... Wango
Pondering on poetic puzzles and I am reminded of Ted Rogers... I mean, some clues are just so obvious aren't they.
"Take one that never changes, add a pub and a precious stone, bring them all up-to-date, and now, you're on your own.", which the contestants rejected hoping it referred to Dusty Bin. Rogers' explanation of the clue was: "'Take one that never changes', well, that could be Dusty Bin which of course is where you might throw a wishbone. 'Add a pub and a precious stone', well, that doesn't point to Dusty. 'Bring them all up-to-date, and now you're on your own.'. Well, what about the wishbone? Sonny said 'a large wishbone', so what might a large wishbone come from? Something larger than a chicken. Turkey, maybe? Now, 'one that never changes.' is a constant, a pub can also be an inn, there's a lot of precious stones but how many go with 'constant inn'? How about opal? Yes, Constantinople, up to date, the pride of Turkey, you've rejected a 3–2–1 holiday!".
I just won..
it's Dusty Bin
I need to start watching this old series again
"I called Ma..maa"
THE FUTURE IS WORTH FIGHT FOR
(A seed sown in the past to seal the future.)
(It's still your court )
Separate names with a comma.