I have three hives that have survived this far. I am grateful because more bees are not in my budget this season. In the end, I started out with 3 colonies and ended with three colonies. It's a good thing I made splits or I would only have one hive left. The expensive nuc purchased for its lineage was the first fail. It's a shame because I didn't want Dr. Jon to think it was some kind of shortcoming in his forage or something. The other hive was made from 2 supplemental frames of bees and queen I was keeping in reserve for a hive that may need it. The frames and queen grew into a colony I called my dink hive. It might have made it if I had given it more winter sun. That was the hive that left those tremendous stores that will help the remaining colonies survive the rest of winter. We have a warm bout of weather headed our way, it is my plan to feed those leftover honey frames from my failed hive to the other 3.