Ugly Boy = Fact + Fiction

Discussion in 'Random & Surreal' started by Ugly Boy, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Ugly Boy

Ugly Boy sure

ummm

I was punking down a country road in the middle of nowhere heading out of town. I could hear a tractor coming before I saw it appear on top of the hill.

I couldn’t understand the constant buzzing in my ears and the sudden confusion I felt, as if I was being lifted off the ground - talk about a “Jesus moment”

so anyway, as the beast got closer and closer to where I found myself standing completely still, I could see her red hair.

She looked so damn small as she rode the big hard steel machine, the sweat pouring from the nape all the way down her back - I could almost smell her even at a distance

her shirt was tied tight around her waist and her cut off shorts were surely sticking to the seat. The afternoon heat was sweltering and I was not sure if it was the heat or the heat of the moment that got me so excited

It was at this moment that I woke once again!! This is one of those dreams that I have had several times in a row now without an ending and its beginning to drive me a little mad as I would give anything to just brush against and touch the machine.

what a fuckin’ fantasy eh?

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Ugly Boy

Ugly Boy sure

I am just sittin around finkin about two of my many obsessions and they both start with an “S”

Stalkers & Stockings

(I took great care to capitalise both just so no salty cracker can miss it - punt! he he)

stalkers are easy enough to explain away, you see I like to play the game of ‘stalk the stalker’ - and I have been stalked on many a-occasion. There is something funny about a skulker. especially in a dark alley

stockings on the other hand are a bit more dramatic - I prefer striped ones but any will do in the end if I become desperate enough or derailed in my thinking

funny world innit buckeroo-fuckeroos

punt da duck!!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ugly Boy

Ugly Boy sure

Cell 22
    part1

The last time I was sizzling my shit in Brazil

I was there angling on a deal with two impressively feathered types with briefcases full of emeralds and an 'in' on the party. Simples. Fly in, bite the ice, eat a few gambas and fly out.

after a long few days I finally arrived in the armpit of the jungle. I was not prepared. The party I was to meet seemed somewhat surprised at my appearance and i thought to miself ‘dashing for sure’… what with all my english charms an all that but no.

they kept gawking at me like kids do at the zoo when they first see a monkey in a cage on display

so here I was… in Brazil

so I say to the lot: “where is the meet?”

And they just put a hood on me head and drove me to a spot.

I should have felt fear i thought but nah, all i felt was pure excitement from anticipation of what will come next.

We arrived and there was silence. I could hear a few blokes near by rustling about and next thing I knew i was blinded by the sunlight

In the middle of nowhere, muddy boots all about. All men dirty from head to toe.

perhaps the next bit you may find a bit shocking but I just thought ‘another day in mi life’ - a nun appears out of nowhere

full habit i kid you not!!

Lets continue another day I have to take cover
    till next time suckeeers he he

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  4. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

The Great Work!

5. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond

6. Amanzia

Amanzia Diamond