Voodoo Fetish Club

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Peacerebel, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Peacerebel

Peacerebel New Member

I have a lot of beautiful ideas but one close to my heart is to start a business in the system. But have fun with it you know, to be honest with myself and realize that the money is not the driving force but my heart.
    Sometimes Light and sometimes Dark.
    I am visioning a stone castle or mansion built in the olden days and make it into a fetish-club/hotel for the pleasure of all sentient kind, for the discrete client. HA! I have a twisted mind and this is something I could do.
    Voodoo Child is how I would describe myself, and Baron Samedhi is my brother from another mother.
    It would have a visual theme of Magickal proportions and the people taking care of it, capable of living life.
    I am homeless and have no money, but this was an idea was it not?

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. edina

edina ~~~ 賁 ~~~

It's not an idea I am interested in, however; others here may be. Best of luck. :)

How long have you been homeless, and do you have a safe place to be?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wango

Wango Q

haha welkome to the Obskure melee PR.
    Fabulous... want to continue fleshing out the idea?
    I want to see your envisioning. Smile.
    Vision on Voodoo chil'... the floor is most certainly yours.
    Wango

even if we were alone in grinning at this... (love your light and dark)...there is nothing here to stop you. lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Corporate head hunter

Corporate head hunter Gatecrasher

https://www.indiegogo.com/#/picks_for_you

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. EvoFish

EvoFish Ivan in drag..

best played at VERY high speed on the Autobahn

sex magic?

• Like Like x 1
  6. EvoFish

EvoFish Ivan in drag..

testosterone in da house?

praise be..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Peacerebel

Peacerebel New Member

Couple weeks now, after I fought the Law and the Law won. And fortunately yes I have a safe place to be. Thank you for you kind words edina. I wish all the best to you as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Peacerebel

Peacerebel New Member

Thank you. I am smiling.

9. Peacerebel

Peacerebel New Member

It's all in my head. I'm no writer so I better not even try to explain it further in a text. Well maybe a last try to vomit some words..
    A safe haven for angels and demons, for I have made a decision to live in the neutral. Place where the modern world does not see nor does it want to see. Symbiosis with nature and the energies we dance in. A place where the spectrum of experience is wide enough to scatter the facades I see on these fucking zombies faces. I am tired. I know who I am. I cannot live among these...I feel like a cliche. Just another highly philosophic scoundrel living like a ghost testifying my own, and everyone elses infinite potential manifesting as infinite ignorance and arrogance. That is why I will not deny my free will anymore. I have no fucking idea where I'm going but that's ok, I have no intensions. I'm exploring this reality and others by being honest as possible with my own damn self, I've talked to dead people and had experiences that might be very frightening to the ignorant ear. Things like sexuality are nothing but choices to me, but the direction my hmm..preferences lean to I understand that I made that choice somewhere that isn't here. Hahaha! Same thing with anything when you are testing your limits if you will, you will find the things in the universe that are not you(in this body, in this life) Respect the information.
    "I am always speaking from my current level of ignorance" -Itzhak Bentov
    I am dreaming of a place that would be aesthetically pleasing to me, but essentially a place of peace. Sacred. Neutral. Good and Evil.

-Shall the Ancient blood run through my veins-

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Wicked

Wicked Gatecrasher

• Like Like x 1